Policy for Posting Events
Each event submitted to the calendar must meet two guidelines.
- The event must be sanctioned by Auburn University
and held on campus or in the Auburn/Opelika community.
- The event must impact Auburn University or the
Auburn/Opelika community by at least one of the following criteria:
- The event is open to the public and important
to the community.
- The event is not open to the public, but
is available to and of interest to a cross-segment of the University
faculty, staff, and students.
- The event is for registered participants
only, but impacts the University or community in terms of parking,
hotel space, or general traffic flow.
Note for student submissions: With
the exception of events funded by Student Activity Fees, recruiting
drives, fundraisers and philanthropic events should not be submitted.
The same guideline applies for announcements of meetings unless a
well-known guest speaker of interest to all students or a large cross-segment
of AU students is present. Application deadlines do not qualify as
events and should not be submitted.
Last Updated: March 26, 2012